Women, Wellness and Wisdom in Wine Country
Please join me and an intimate group of women as we gather at a cozy St Helena Farmhouse in the heart of Napa Valley for a mini midweek retreat!
What is calling you as you navigate the waters of midlife?
You know... that little spark of something that brings you joy that you don't get around to doing?
That idea that you wish you had time for?
That leap you want to take? That mold you want to break?
It's all there in the backyard of your life nudging you--- but you're too busy. Or uncertain. Or nervous.
Or you feel like 'who am I' to want to do that?
Or it has to be perfect first.
Or you know there's something more you're meant to do but you just can't quite put your finger on what it looks like.
You are tired of standing on the sidelines... or perhaps, you don't feel as energetic as you once did and don't understand why... and would like to get to the bottom of it.
If these feelings resonate with you this is your retreat!
This retreat IS for you if:
You are wanting to create or launch something new in your life
You enjoy spending time with and learning from other fabulous like-minded women
You are wanting to fill your kit with tools at midlife for inspiration and wellness so you can accomplish what really matters
You are excited about expanding your horizons and creating a legacy you love.
This retreat is NOT for you if:
- You've got it all figured out.
- You are fine just plugging along with life as it is because "that's the way it is"
- Amazing women, growth, delicious food and new discoveries are not your scene.
When it's happening:
Wednesday, April 11 9:30am through Thursday April 12 at 2:00pm
- Healthy Nourishing meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Wednesday, Breakfast and Lunch on Thursday
- A balance of personal growth work, holistic wellness practices, fresh air, fun uplifting conversation, resources to bring home, delicious food and wine!
- Day and Evening gatherings where we will work together at my cozy St. Helena farmhouse.
- You will leave feeling energized with new goals and approachable steps- along with some new friends and motivation!
- A 30 minute one on one follow- up coaching session after the retreat to keep you on track as you step back into real life
Where you will stay:
St Helena has an array of fabulous accommodations! Everyone has different travel preferences so I am providing a list of nearby options reflecting a variety of price ranges- all are lovely and several within walking distance of the retreat spot. (All are a short drive) The only night required to stay is Wednesday -but you may want to arrive one night early or stay longer to enjoy a spa or some wine tasting and dining in the beauty of the Napa Valley.
More Questions? Click here!